Canada's Condominium Magazine
Condo.ca’s editorial and design team quietly worked on an evolved platform for Condo.ca — the second in its long history as “Canada’s Condominium Magazine” — working to a mission of making the online magazine easier to navigate, search and read. With thousands of stories published — still freely available in our archive — Condo.ca’s team also wanted to make the site more dynamic and size-friendly for mobile users.
Home owners, real estate agents and developers rely on Condo.ca for news, lifestyle, living and market information. With the new design, Condo.ca adds new features, including the return of http://condo.ca/category/ask-the-lawyer/ — where lawyer Richard P. Hoffman helps readers with legal condo issues. Each of the important areas of coverage now have their own dedicated sections:
- Featured Stories — Stories of special interest to our many readers
- Market News — our most popular section, reporting on the latest real estate news.
- Urban Living — popular lifestyle stories focused on the urban scene
- Green Living — extensive coverage on green technologies, how to green up your condo, and environmental news of interest to home owners
- GTA Scene — special coverage of the GTA Condominium and lifestyle scene
- Decor — interior design and how-to tips and help for condo’s and small space residents
- Communities — coverage of the latest condo communities
- News — general real estate news coverage
- Ask the Lawyer — your chance to ask high-profile condominium expert lawyer Richard Hoffman your important questions.
The new design also accommodates more flexible and targeted advertising opportunities, including display ads on the prime sections, the home page, and individual stories. Coming soon is a new “letters to the editor” section, and classified ads for home-owners. The familiar legacy look of Condo.ca was first developed in 2012 to replace a previous platform.
How to Reach our Team
We’d love to have feedback on our refreshed site look and functionality, and, as always, your story ideas, questions for the lawyer, letters to the editor and event notifications.